The Chicago Department of Transportation administers the Shared Cost Sidewalk Program (SCSP) each year. This department will open the 2017 Shared Cost Sidewalk Program on Tuesday, January 10, 2017, at one minute after midnight.
- Applications will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The number of participants is based on availability of funds.
- The program typically reaches capacity quickly, so you are encouraged to apply early.
- Applications will only be accepted through the City’s 311 system by calling 311 or through the City's service request website.
- The property owner’s contact information and the property address are required at the time of request.
- Applications will not be accepted before this date.
- The application period will close on Tuesday, January 10, 2017, at 5pm, unless all slots are filled prior to 5pm, which is very likely.
Best of luck to all who apply!