The City Clerk's office will be selling City Stickers at the 39th Ward Office (4404 W. Lawrence) on Thursday, June 15, from 10am until 2pm.
- This service is for Chicago residents with the vehicle sticker expiration month of June only.
- What does this mean? Your CURRENT sticker has an expiration date of June 30, 2017 and has 6/17 printed on the vehicle sticker.
- The 2-week grace period no longer exists.
- Motorists on a June cycle must purchase and display a City Sticker on their vehicle no later than June 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM.
IMPORTANT NEW POLICY:
- The City Clerk's office will NOT be accepting any forms of cash payments this year.
- They will only accept checks, money orders, and credit cards.
WHAT TO BRING:
Residents MUST bring their driver's license or state-issued identification, AND one of the following:
- their courtesy reminder form
- their vehicle registration
Have questions? Consult the City Clerk's office's website or call us: 773-736-5594