The City would like to inform you about a new Peoples Gas Project coming to the ward involving areas of Hiawatha and Kilbourn.
- Anticipated start date: Late April 2017
- Anticipated finish date: June 2017
- Restoration finish date: June 2017
- Install approximately 443’ of new gas main
- Retiring approximately 395’ of old gas main
Affected Areas: Work will be taking place in the street in the following intersections with some openings in either the parkway or sidewalk
- Hiawatha & Kilpatrick
- Hiawatha & Knox
- Hiawatha & Kirkwood
- Hiawatha & N. Forest Glen
- Hiawatha & Peterson
- Peterson & Kilbourn
KS Energy will be the contractor working on this project.
All restoration in the street will be completed by the Department of Sewer. All restoration outside of the street will be completed by PGL approximately 3 weeks after construction completion; anticipated restoration completion: mid-June.)